Full-text access to the Oxford University Press journals.The collection includes publications on the following fields of knowledge:
- mathematics and physical sciences;
- social sciences and humanities;
- life sciences;
- economics and finance.
In particular, access is provided to the following journals on economics:
- Journal of the European Economic Association - is a peer-reviewed academic journal covering all aspects of economics established in 2003 and published by the European Economic Association;
- The Quarterly Journal of Economics - is a peer-reviewed academic journal published by the Oxford University Press for the Harvard University Department of Economics. It is the oldest professional journal of economics in the English language, and covers all aspects of the field - from the journal's traditional emphasis on microtheory, to both empirical and theoretical macroeconomics. It is generally regarded as one of the top 5 journals in economics;
- The Review of Economic Studies - is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering economics. It was established in 1933. The journal is widely considered one of the top 5 journals in economics;
The Econometrics Journal - publishes high quality research papers relevant to contemporary econometrics and empirical economics, established in 1998.